From Blog Items

Friday, January 05, 2007

The 25th Birthday

The night has just begun and Abel & I were looking forward to our drinks

I wasn't quite excited by the fact that I was going to turn 25 in Dec 2006. Like, hello? 25 = Quarter of a Century. A CENTURY!! The only thing I was excited about the birthday bash was...you guessed it right...the partying. Everyone was there for a single objective in mind...which is to get me wasted. I was so scared that I almost felt like canceling the birthday altogether. But being the Queen I am deep inside, I mustn't disappoint my fellow subjects. And they managed to reach their goal alright. I was so wasted. But I immediately sobered up when we realized we lost Abel and found him outside Zouk. He was so drunk, Daniel had to carry him all the way to the car...and on the way, he managed to puke on Dan's shirt. hahahahaha.



The Gang: Me, Stephanie & Willy (Alvey missing. The bugger was in S'pore for Zoukout)

As usual, being the Drama Queen and all that, I decided to humor myself (and those around me) by wearing a crown as a symbol of my greatness.



December Babies: Yours Truly & Jay the Man

Things got a little out of hand the moment Jay arrived because he grabbed me right away and we were heading to the bar when a thought hit me, Oh shit! He's gonna get me drunk just like the others! God, no!. But it was too late because the next thing I knew, I was downing what seemed to be like a million shots of something (couldnt recall). Just when I thought the torture was over, and as I walked back to our table, someone grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me to othe bar again... and so... my night was basically me being walking back to our table to be dragged again to the bar.. over..and..over..again.


It was when I took this picture did I realize "Something must be wrong. Is it me or the camera?"

And it only grew worse as the night began to heat up (not only with body heat but because of the amount of shots consumed.....in this case, tequilla totally killed the b'day girl). We didnt even hit the dance floor because everyone joined in the mission of getting intoxicated with alcohol. After that night, I vowed NEVER to celebrate my birthday again...and NEVER succumb to the lures of alcohol...although, I must say, we were drinking again few days after that.



The night ended with Daniel stealing the title as The Strongest Queen (he carried Abel all the way to the car)

No comments: