From Blog Items

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I miss The Gang!

It's been a while since The Gang were out partying together. Everytime when I have the opportunity to party, there's always 1 member of The Gang missing. This month, it's my turn to go M.I.A. on The Gang. For those of you who have NO idea who or what The Gang is, it consists of 4 very different individuals with very different cultural/ethnic backgrounds, and very different carrier paths: Stephanie, Alvin, Willy, and me...









Happy times.....






  • Stephanie Fang is Chinese. Born and bred in KL. Has just completed her studies and is waiting for graduation. She plans to take up PR and is currently a model for a well known agency. She likes to suck on my big toe and thinks I'm the coolest person in the world. She has a shrine in her room dedicated to me. Apparently I'm the next big thing to Aphrodite (that's what she said).
  • Willy Wilson is what I love to call a Chin-Do..he's an Indonesian Chinese. Born and bred there and came to KL to continue his studies and is currently a really cool journalist/writer for a very well known lifestyle magazine. He was a very nice and sweet guy until he met us, and so it began..the total conversion of a sweet thing to a ferocious party animal and fellow martini drinker.
  • Alvin Alfonso (or Pulga) is a Philipino Canadian. It's quite a long story on how he landed the Channel [V] gig...so I'll just cut it short and say that he is now a VJ and we are proud of him. He is the craziest, strongest and loudest of the bunch (but I must say that I think Willy has the loudest laugh though). And he knows that I'm waayyyyyy cooler than him...hahahahaha.




    Scary times.....











Anyways, I have to say, I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! And I CAN'T WAIT TO PARTY WITH YOU CRAZY PERVERTS AGAIN!!!!! AND THANKS STEPH FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY BLOG!!!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL END OF JANUARY WHEN I CAN PARTY AGAIN!!!!! AND I NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!!!!

No comments: