From Blog Items

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sober


Hello Hello!! I'm so bored and so surprisingly sober! Look at the time!! Its 4 something in the morning and I'm still wide awake and.....SOBER!! My partying life will kick-off by the end of this month....it's just a matter of days away...and then the torture will be over.

Oh Stout, it's been a long time since I revel in your frothy-ness
I've not been drinking Stout for so long that I somehow forgot its taste. How can that be? I should be ashamed of myself! I know the Gang is still waiting for me to snap out of this insanity. Hold on, my darlings, in a coupla days, you'll get the old Xavy back. I promise! HAHAHA. And I'll end up like Willy during one of our clubbing nights:


Or most probably dance the night away. And normally when you're REALLY smashed, you tend to lose your sense of malu-ness and start doing some weird stunts on the dancefloor which can in fact ruin your reputation like this:
Spot this guy at a friend's party @ Nouvo. Hilarious!


But what I fear most is to get so so so so so drunk that I start stripping and wear nothing but my whacky looking undies like this:



But the worst part is, I might start grabbing people at places I dare not grab before....



The night will end with me going home, and licking my own wounds (embarassed by the fact that I actually made a fool of myself the whole night)....


No comments: