From Blog Items

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I hate pain

Headache. My eyes feel as though they're gonna explode. My head is heavy. My stomache empty. My mouth is dry. Throat hurts. Lips all cracky and shit. and speaking about shit.....i had a good shit....and that was one helluva dump!


My point is.....

I HATE HANGOVERS!!!!!
Still wondering wat could've caused my hangover (duh, i knw u'll get a hangover after consuming alcohol)...cz i RARELY experience hangover this bad...especially when it was only beer I consumed last night.
Okay... I'm back. After much thought, I realized I only had 1 meal for the whole day yesterday which was --->dinner. And I didn't drink much water too. So THAT's why I feel so shitty today. Anyways, went out with Seb and Abel last night to the Terrace Bar @ Zouk. Met up with Jay Jay, Zila, Shon, and a hell lot of ppl (can hardly remember who was there and who wasn't...can't even remember what we were talking about last night....all I remember was all the laughter and me crying, and more laughter and beer). Oh...Steph n Jay dropped by for a while. It was so crowded last night because of DJ Digweed (Dick + Weed....good combination). We didn't go in Zouk though...just hanging out drinking beer. Later on that night, we ended up in Liquid. Can vaguely remember what made us go there...but we ended up there. And drank some more. I love Liquid be it a gay club or not...it makes you feel so welcome and so comfortable.
I can't believe I'd be saying this but, yeah, I HATE BEER! For now.....
*Too lazy to watch my grammar, composition, spelling, and all that shit. AH! the pain! THE PAIN!

No comments: