From Blog Items

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Christmas Shopping

Have you done your Christmas Shopping List? I'm in the middle of doing so. Ah! I'm so excited! Not bcoz next month's christmas....it's the shopping I'm so excited about! I love! I love! I love! THIS TIME I'M GONNA GET THAT PAIR OF MISSY-E ADIDAS SHOES. I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I HAVE TO BLEED THROUGH MY NOSE TO GET IT, I MUST HAVE IT! I MUST! I MUST! AND also the missy-e jersey in white and gold....ooh lala.

I say "Ooh la la la la la..." I say "Ooh la la la la..." -Goldfrapp- (the coolest so far!)

Anyways, no sign of bloody ribeye steak. Still craving but too lazy to drive all the way to bangsar or anywhere that is more than 1km away from my house. If only someone can tapau for me....*hint* *hint*.

Today brought my pup to the park. Lots of dogs there too but mine is the cutest! Go me!

Stupid kids flocking around my dog calling him "Woo Woo". It's BANDIT! HIS FREAKIN' NAME IS BANDIT! Or at least give him a little bit of credit lah...at least call him "Puppy" or "Doggy" or "Cutest dog I've ever seen in my entire childhood, wah so cute, waaaahhhhhh.....sooooooo cute.....Mommy I want a dog EXACTLY like this one but there isn't any. This is the only surviving ADORABLE dog in the whole world and I'm reeked with envy and I shall go home and beat the shit outta my parents coz they didn't think of getting this dog in the first place!!I shall teach them a lesson and not eat my vegetables for the whole month!".

Nice weather today. Woke up at 3pm. Cleaned dog's poo poo in his cage. Went to the park. Ate chicken rice (yum), watched a lil bit of tv, didn't prance around in green top and didn't play game.

GOD I NEED A LIFE THAT IS LESS ORDINARY. I WANT IT TO BE ORGASMIC.

No comments: