From Blog Items

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween, Happy Deepavali, and Selamat Hari Raya. Isn't it great being a Malaysian? I love holidays! Makes me feel queesy and happy and restless. Don't you feel it too? Anyways, here's a recap of what I ws up to last Saturday (29th Oct 05)...Zouk was having a halloween party called "Disco Blood Bath". It was great but not as fun as last year's (I think it's because it's fasting month). But still...as long as you're allowed to dress up as ANYTHING you want....what more can you ask for? Lemme see...I woke up early that Saturday morning (thanks to Brendon who smsed at 9 something in the MORNING!). Oh, by the way...I managed to fix my handphone...that's one of the reasons why i'm happy too. Woke up, went to eat something with Aaron and Jill. We went to Sungei Wang after that to get some stuff to wear for the party. Well...here's the story...I ws supposed to dress up as the Chinese version of Madame Butterfly/Porcelain Doll sorta look...turned out I couldnt fit into my cheongsam...so it ws time for plan B: Just go as a Porcelain Doll with a corset and raggedy skirt and torn panty stocking.

As I ws putting on my make up, I over-did my eyeshadow...so time for plan C: Just go as a Vampire...again. Whn we got to Zouk, Brendon, Byron, Aaron, Jessie, Giles and Damien were there already n we were looking for our table (coz we made reservations)...found out there were this couple sitting at our table and they hid the reservation name under an ashtray. Hah! Losers! Our first Black Label bottle finished within half an hour. We ended up having 5 bottles. Jill, Ade, Abel and Steph came a bit later. Steph and Abel ddressed as Yin and Yang....but I think Steph looked more like a Guardian Angel and Abel looked like a Gothic Pimp. hehe. We all had fun. Nothing really STUPID happened.

By the way, check Stephanie out in the Andrews Models website...cool pix and while you're at it, check out this model by the name Vlada. haha.

No comments: