From Blog Items

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Talking crap

Just when I thought 2007 will be the year where I cut down on partying, I find myself doing just the opposite. Being the sort of person who wouldn't want to miss out on anything, I couldn't resist the nightlife. But this time, I'm much more observant with the environment that I'm in (maybe it comes with age..haha!). Instead of hitting the dancefloor like I used to, I find myself having conversations with random ppl despite the loud music. One time, a guy friend came up to me and dragged me to the bar to have a drink with him. After what seemed to be like an endless conversation about girls, music, and human behavior, he turned to me and asked:

"I heard you like bad boys"
"Where did you hear that from?"
"Haha..Come on, Xavy. Does not take an idiot to see that!"
"I'm not looking for one."
"So, what type of guy do you think I am?"
"I don't know."
"I like to think that I'm a bad boy."
"Oh, reaalllyyy? Good for you."
"So, meaning there's a higher chance of you liking me, maybe?"
"I like nice guys."
"But I thought you like bad boys?"
"I never said I like bad boys."
"I can be a nice guy."
"I don't think so.."

Ouch....That must've hurt real bad. I must say, it must be the age and the amount of alcohol consumed that made me so cocky. Hahaha. Just watching someone's face wince in pain is so priceless. I'm not a mean person. But with the presence of alcohol in my blood, I have no control of the words I use. It's a very Sagittarian thing to do...it's called "Foot-in-Mouth" Disease. Therefore, to anyone out there who has been the victim of my doing, I do apologize.

No comments: