From Blog Items

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The month of Love

Yes, it's February. Happy Belated Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year to everyone. It was a long weekend and I've been partying almost everyday (during the festive holidays). Steph told me that I should have a private blog for my private thoughts for my perverted friends. Anyways, I will not go into details. It's the same old thing... I went out with friends, I had lots to drink, I danced till my feet ached, and I sent friends home before going home myself in a drunken state. Somehow my tolerance of alcohol has been on a down low lately.

Today, Steph and Charmaine are leaving me behind on a trip to Langkawi to celebrate Johan's bday. :( So sad because I couldn't make it. Let's hope there'll be another trip sometime soon. This weekend will surely be a lonely and quiet weekend for me because:

1. Steph, Charmaine and the boys will be in Langkawi.
2. Daniel left for Aussie land yesterday.
3. David is down with fever.
4. Willy's in Jakarta.
5. Alvin's busy with his cousin who just came down from Taiwan.

Lonelyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I'm so lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...... I have nobodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....for my owwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

No comments: