From Blog Items

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Like a Rhinestone Cowboy

Yeah, I'm still at work pretending that I'm typing a really important document when in actual fact I'm just hoping that time goes by faster so I could go and enjoy my ice-cold beer. At the moment I'm really bugged by this song in my head "Rhinestone Cowboy". If you happen to know that song, I hope it sticks in your head after reading this too. Why should any singer in his right frame of mind come up with a cheesy song about a cowboy who rides a horse in a star-studded rodeo? And what in God's name does a 'Rhinestone Cowboy' mean? Is he covered with rhinestones? Or is he a gay cowboy (ala brokeback mountain)? Or his manhood is as hard as a rhinestone? What? What?? Oh, and another cheesy song: "How much is that doggy in the window". Some people just LOVE singing about every single damn thing in their lives. Like, How much is that pair of lace undies? How much is that set of S&M leather set? How much are you willing to pay me? How much is that house by the river? How much is one kilo of prawns? How much should I eat today? Okay, I'm done bitching. Gotta go get my beer at Chakri in Mont Kiara.

No comments: