From Blog Items

Sunday, June 10, 2007

OH SIGHT.

Today, I am so sad. I think my friend Steph is the coolest, SMARTEST person I have ever met. She is just so smart. I think she is so smart. Her intelligence is... so smart. *sob* Oh how I wish I could be just like her. I am but a fool. A fool. Fool schmool. Cool drool. Stool wool.

Today, I wet my pants. Actually, I knew I had to go to the toilet. But it was too far and I was tired. At least something fun happened today. I miss my smart, cool, black haired friend Steph.

tee hee hee..

Reply from Xavy:

Oh Steph, you must be bored to death that you decided to write about yourself. It's okay, you know...you can tell me your secret....ah, nevermind...dont have to tell..I already know. You have a split personality, right? It's okay.. we are here for you...

No comments: