From Blog Items

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

How to de-stress

Take it from me. I'm an expert in de-stressing.

  1. Punch anyone who happens to be in your way.
  2. Set people's car on fire.
  3. Scream on top of your lungs especially when you are in a crowded area.
  4. Snip off all your hair.
  5. Shave your eyebrows.
  6. Bite people.
  7. Bark like a dog with your head out your car window.
  8. Drive in reverse all the way home from the office.
  9. Drive through tolls without paying anything.
  10. Call every single person in your phonebook and scream at them.
  11. Shit on your annoying neighbour's car.
  12. Push kids off their swings.
  13. Make prank calls.
*Note: This is meant to be a joke. If you're dumb enough to do the abovementioned things, you aren't human but an ass.

Anyways, life is a bitch. Everyone is bitchy in their own way. I want to knock the bitchiness out of every one of you. I want to beat the daylights out of every single person whose sole mission is to make my life miserable. Yes..If you happen to read this, I hate you. Fuck you. Go suck on your mama's tits, you goat fucker.

No comments: